Sunday, October 9, 2011

Down & Up...

Get up. Dear friend. Walk up. Take the stairs so you know your own distance. There are those to help you reach. One step to the next. Look around- what happens happens for you. To show you. Be thankful and know it can all turn around. But if you want growth you have to accept it. What are you holding onto? What do you actually want?

What part of pain are you holding onto to tell you who you think you need to be?

Time will hold you. We are all wondering. And when you get there you will start over. The world is inside of you. The sun is a star. The path becomes clear when you focus on your path. In me, in you, a world our own. A world to show me more parts of myself. I take this journey alone. But only to know you are in me and I am in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment