Monday, October 10, 2011

Thinc not...

Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, NY
Syracuse, NY
Not sure who abandoned who. Not sure I can decide. Not sure I want to anymore. This mind thinc not. My eyes don't see. They tell a story I have asked them to see. I'm done with this mental conversation. Because this real is only a dream. And this too shall pass. And we never know what will be. And we have been. In this life, and probably the next. Yes I do always know. I'm singing our cheer. And I can't handle any other thought. Nothing may have changed- it has changed forever. But forever is only temporary. And if it is meant to be, this will not matter. Because we never chose fear. And if it will not be- for now, we will always be. I will come to you and you will come to me and we will look each other in the eye more full. 

And we will belong to each other separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment