Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tie you up, pull me down...

via LoveMore
via all the mountains
via LoveMore
Jessica Silversaga
Tim Barber
 I'm going to declare my space
Tie you up in a red twined rope
Swing you from above
Down my throat

Passing blood and pressing muscle
You slide down within
I let you sin

Tie you up and pull me down
I come back around
But you are left to go
 Fade into Earth core below

So it's been a week
And he didn't call
These walls begin to feel raw-
Just keep up with girl talk
Walk the walk
Patience can sometimes mock

Where should I go to write today?
A workaholic in the most delightful way
Taking smokes and passing memories
Delighting in the dirty of me

I found tin, and grime, and lovely wasted stains
I have fallen into the City's lonesome cry
And everything bursts tugging at me
I can make so many things.

I connect forgotten worn
I paint
And bend
And fire

I broke glass yesterday
Turned a light bulb into shatter
Plastered it onto canvas
And planted egg cartoon fertile

Have you ever noticed everything that surrounds us 
Tell us of us?

I have changed
I believe in blind vision
The backs of my eyes seek even more new

Everything that surrounds me
Tells me of me
I'm just learning to listen
And respond faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment