Thursday, March 24, 2011

fly & fall...


Today I fly high, tomorrow I may fall. Or is it a bad day followed by the best day? Each moment starts over. We choose in this second, split, timing. Little birds reaching for the worm, struggling to keep from falling out of their twiggy nest high above snuggled into an aerie. High above, they reach and maybe, just maybe, next time they fall. Fates bet. Thumbs up, thumbs down… take the worm, risk the taking.

Risks. Risk being yourself. Risk, the freedom to be ok exactly as you are in whatever state you are in. Take the risk to allow yourself to be yourself and see how other people react to that.

You’re lost- only because you fear, you fear the idea of loss; that life will slip away- of TIME passing and you not being where you had dreamed, where you imagined, what you had dreamed of as a little girl. 

Cheerful chirping, you hope for nothing other than what you have. How nice would that be? To truly be in acceptance with the stage of life, or not even stage, simply moment you are in. Even if you try to feed and you fall…

I have dreams, I have goals, I have hopes, my thoughts will lead me to where I want to go. But have I stopped to think, to truly ask myself exactly what I cannot think, what I want, I am, do, believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment